Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Supporting a sister

I have been blessed to have a younger biological sister who is very craftily inclined. Deborah has entered herself in a craft contest that could possibly end with a new sewing machine. The concept of a new sewing machine is the epiphany of her creative dreams. So help a sister out and go to the following site, scroll all the way down and vote for "Deborah Plastic Cup Lampshade":
http://host1.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5328

On another sisterly note, one of the girls that I currently live with and whom I went to the Dominican Republic with just lost her younger brother in a car accident. He was 18 years old. This has rocked our world. Brittany is like a sister to me especially after all the experiences that she and i have shared so think of her and pray for her.

Thank you for helping me take care of my sisters.