Recently, I've been wondering if I should discontinue my use of blogs since I haven't been very good at blogging recently.
I've been doing other things.
That's no excuse.
I'll show you some things I've been up to.
1. I turned 23 years old.
2. I call myself a basement-dweller since I've been renting a bedroom in a basement from a family--a great family by the way.
3. I toured the Oliver Mansion on monday because I wanted to.
4. I finished my rough draft of a novel.
5. I'm in season 9 of Friends.
6. I've been reading LOTS of books. Here's one written by a friend of mine.
The Return of Miss Blueberry by Rachael Phillips
Find out more and Buy it!
7. And then I've been going to Von Strantz gigs. This band is awesome. Check them out on facebook! Or listen to some of their music!
8. Oh, yeah. And I've been dating some different men. Oh, do I have stories. Perhaps some of those will end up here.
So there you have it. I've been keeping far too busy and I haven't even mentioned the babysitting, nannying, house-cleaning, volunteering. And I've been thinking a lot about what kind of adventures I'd like to live. Maybe that will be a future post!