Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

school is cool

With the rest of my college campus, I have returned to school. Here's a list of my thoughts in no particular order spiced with sarcasm.

1. Waking to an alarm is no easier. However, I wake in the middle of dreams. That's just awkward especially when you're in mid-conversation or dealing with love, death, or aliens.

2. Squirrels still just stare at me. It's like I'm a walking tree. Next thing you know I'll be housing squirrels in my hair.

3. With Spring on the horizon, no student wants to study. Everyone is kind of ready to ditch school and grab a significant other. (Ring by Spring, anyone?)

4. The cafeteria food probably could burn a hole to China if we made a pile of the acidic stuff in the middle of campus. At least, we could visit our friends who are studying abroad.

5. I've got a hankering for flip-flops and skirts. I did decide not to wear my coat today. That's a step in the right direction.