Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rhonda Brutt

Permit me to introduce you to my Aunt Rhonda, a lady from Minnesota who looked at the mediocre writing in today's modern literature and wanted to write something better. Therefore, Rhonda began to write. After many months of work, Rhonda Brutt is in the midst of watching her young adult book entitled Voyance reach publication.

Voyance

For the past few of years, I have been aware that my aunt worked on a book. Watching her journey from mom to writer inspired me. Already my Aunt Rhonda has kindly shared with me much of learning that she has encountered while working on this book.

Voyance, geared toward a young adult female audience, is a book centered on the life of a psychic named Emma Patterson. Although my aunt shared the first couple of chapters with me previously, I have yet to read the rest of the book. Therefore, I cannot promise an exquisite story line or immaculate writing style. However, I do know that the first couple of chapters hooked me and I can hardly wait to read the rest!

After all this excitement, I'm sure you want to buy yourself a copy. Thankfully, this can be done online! If you want a paper publication, you'll have to wait until the end of the summer (I know I'm going to buy one!).

If you have a Nook, find Voyance here. If you have a Kindle, Voyance awaits here. If you're like me and don't own either a Nook or a Kindle, Smash Words is the place for you!