Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Well, I have exactly a week before I leave for the Domincian Republic. How can I describe how I feel right now? I feel as if I have left reality and am living in an alternate dimension from all the rest of the world. My stomach is filled with fear half the time when I consider that I'm about to go to a place that I have never before been. Excitement races through my veins at the thought of finally traveling on my own (well, with the group). Anxiety is my constant companion as my dwells on all the "what if" factors. Finally, I whisper to myself through all of these thoughts..."trust, trust, trust. trust in God."
As you can tell, I'm a bit distracted but hopefully posts will again be longer in the weeks to come. I doubt that I will find time to post everyday, though. Until next time, happy reading.