Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Obladi Oblada

Here's the thing. I've never been more busy than I have this semester and some things have fallen by the wayside - like this blog. Every day, things happen and I think to myself, "I need to blog about that." Or a funny rambling thought will narrate my walk from dorm to class. Yet, I just don't have the time to blog it.

I am sorry. I am sorry for me and I am sorry for you since I like to be present in everything that I do.

Let me give you some snippets from my life:
+ On Tuesday, I put on vibrant red lipstick before I changed out of my pajamas. I may have bummed around the room doing homework and the like just in pajamas and lipstick for an hour or so.

+ On Sunday, I had three choir concerts. Yes, that is quite the feat. I also want to share with you all that I decided to wear teal India pants underneath my floor-length black choir dress. Only the girls knew of this unusual under-things for my dress.

+ This morning, I could have gone outside without a coat. But guess what, a cold front moved in. Therefore, by evening, I was shivering even in my coat.

+ On Saturday, I played with three kids at a host home. At the end of our playtime, the children were all proclaiming their love for me and saying, "Will you be our nanny?" I've never really considered being a nanny before.

+ I figured out recently that I'm taking an equivalent of 30-some hours of school and such. This is why you never see me on here anymore. I'm hoping for a respite mid-December.

Obladi Oblada.