Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I might as well be a 12-year-old boy

I find farting hilarious. Yes, I'm one of those people. Perhaps, you think it's gross. I think it's funny. It causes such awkward and amusing situations. And this is not the first time that I've talked about farting. Curious? Yeah, I thought so. Just go search the word "fart" in the above search box for my blog. You know you want to.

If that story is not enough. Then, you need to go check out this link for more reading on farting.
Pull my finger. Oh, I'm sorry. That was immature. (The link is in the phrase, though, so go click it)

A friend and I went to Barnes and Noble late one night. I found this book.


It's amazing that we made it out of that book store alive. I was crying I was laughing so very hard. There are stories from confirmed farters. There are stories from those who are married to Farters and from those who were innocent by-standers. Yes, I just turned the word "fart" into a noun. Life just got a bit more funny.

Have a lovely day! Don't forget to fart.