Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things...

……………………snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

..........................................faces of confused wonder (this happens when a girl likes a boy and a boy likes her back)
……………………………………………………………………autumn leaves that land on my head
..curling up on a warm sunshiney rock
………reveling in the life learning of others

…………………gazing at pretty eyes (that stare at me too)
…..snickering cynically (at something no one else sees)
..annoying my friends
………………………………………….the bells of children’s laughter
……..the companionship of the moon
……………………..relief after a good poop (I’m being frank)
the risk and the joy of vulnerability.swinging
…..imitating the way that people walk (it’s rather fun. Try it)

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….dancing with the wind
..sending love looks to friends
…………………………………being friends with the Holy Spirit
………………the touch of inspiration..community shared
……..posh, pensive, ambrosial, presence, perhaps, (words that appear in my vocabulary)
……………..a flight of fancy