Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Teddy Bears

My great aunt loves them. Children love them. We've got stores devoted to them such as Build-a-Bear and then all the knock off stores. We've got Winnie the Pooh. Teddy Bears (dubbed so after Theodore Roosevelt) are a favorite of America.

via


People love teddy bears. Honestly, we're trying to incorporate them into everything these days. Check out some of the following creativity.

via

Don't want a teddy bear coat? Well, then. You could get a teddy bear lamp.

via

If that doesn't sit well with you because you find it truly horrifying, we'll move on to a sweeter type of terrifying.

via


Now, if that was much too haunting for you, we'll go for a more European look. This teddy has a good if random life. I'm wondering if he's a photo-bomber.

via

Yes, I think I want to be this girl with her teddy in the woods with balloons. After all, anything can happen. Balloons grow on trees.

via

Although I know a fair amount of child-at-heart adults, I still think teddy bears look most at home in the arms of a child.

via

This may seem quite random to you. However, I visited my aunt this week and I admired her teddy bear collection. I thought it was only right that I might do a bit of blogging about these wonderful teddy bears. Of course, this post focused more on the fun and random. This blog is like my brain sometimes (but, not always - so don't freak out, mom).